Can i turn my disc/iso into an ELF File?
(09-29-2009, 11:53 PM)Petre Wrote: Theres no option on the emulator to run an ISO. How would i do that?
I tried to run my ISO on the emulator (through the only 2 options available to load games) but no files appear in the folder theyre saved in when i try to do so. You know what i mean?

1.Download ImgBurn and install it.
2.Put the game disk in your DVD-ROM and start ImgBurn.
3.A window will appear and from there choose "Create image from disk"
4.When the new options appear choose from "Destination" where to save the ISO and click on the big disk to image icon and wait till the process finish
5.When it finish start pcsx2 and go to Config=>Configure=>on Cdvdrom choose Linizappz ISO and click on Configure...=>Use the Select ISO to select the ISO you created and click Ok.
6.Configure everything else according to the guide and start your game

Sponsored links

(09-30-2009, 12:15 PM)vsub Wrote: 5.When it finish start pcsx2 and go to Config=>Configure=>on Cdvdrom choose Linizappz ISO and click on Configure...=>Use the Select ISO to select the ISO you created and click Ok.

Yeah i already have the ISO, and the info in that quote is exactly what i needed.
Thanks bro.
Rainbow 
(09-29-2009, 06:18 PM)Petre Wrote: Maybe. I dont know very much about emulators. Or software anatomy.
What i ultimately want is to play games online with the emulator. Im having a lot of trouble doing so. I thought the game might run more smoothly if i used a file already saved on the computer than with a disc.

Emulator has an option to play an ELF file, but if its not possible to play a game as an ELF file why is that option available? Is that for programs other than games?

you can use DAEMON Tools virtual cd drive to run iso files as if they where on a cd ...(just thought it might work for what you are trying to do )... have a nice day
this thread is 4 years old, there was absolutely no point in you bumping this.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]