Geforce FX 5500
256mb Video

Sponsored links

*halved speed on menu+main menu
*less than 10 fps during ingame
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
is there any other way to speed up the FPS?
Buy a New PC. You won't get playable speeds with that PC. For the Time Being try these :-
  • Change the Round mode to Nearest and Clamp Mode to None in Both EE and VU's section.
  • Use Speedhacks : All the Reccomended ones and EE Cyclerate to 2 and VU Cycle Stealing to 1
  • Use Native Resolution
  • Change Windows Power Plan to High Performance : Important
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(07-22-2012, 01:53 PM)recoder Wrote: Buy a New PC. You won't get playable speeds with that PC. For the Time Being try these :-
  • Change the Round mode to Nearest and Clamp Mode to None in Both EE and VU's section.
  • Use Speedhacks : All the Reccomended ones and EE Cyclerate to 2 and VU Cycle Stealing to 1
  • Use Native Resolution

the for the info. i will try this one, hope it works
Hmm i thought FFX was for the most part was quite friendly to older PC`s with weaker Cpu`s
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
No matter how "friendly" it is, Pentium 4 is just that slow.
anyways, can you give me some good settings or just speed up my FFX to my crap PC specs? anyone will be appreciated.
(07-22-2012, 04:13 PM)isaw4sal3 Wrote: anyways, can you give me some good settings or just speed up my FFX to my crap PC specs? anyone will be appreciated.

err.... he did....

(07-22-2012, 01:53 PM)recoder Wrote: Buy a New PC. You won't get playable speeds with that PC. For the Time Being try these :-
  • Use Native Resolution
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
Yep, its the best advise for settings on your rig, Setting EE cycle stealing to 3 will give you an extra boost, but it Will cause FMV audio to stutter , so its a bit of a trade off
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*