Can my computer really not Hack it?
should I configure it any differently with these new plugins?

Sponsored links

You can go here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/forum-49.html > There is a lot of threads here teaching how to configure sound and video plugins Wink Also for pad plugin I recommend LilyPad 0.9.9 > http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2388.html
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

alirght ive done all that and there ahs been a def improvement. Everything is rendered, cutscenes rn around30 which is not to bad. in game around 40 maybe a few under. anything else i can do to get my fps up. Someone mentioned speedhacks. was that a joke or a real program
You can acess speed hacks in the Pcsx2 Config tab..

Here:

thank you to everyone who helped especially gentleman, very useful information. I still feel like my computer should be able to preform a little better than 40 fps, but im happy to bring back some nostalgia, my ps2 cant read disks anymore so this was the only option. thanks!
it depends on the game, a lot of ppl here have overclocked cpu to 4.2Ghz is to get extra fps on those hard to emulate at full speed games.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
actually this is strange, i was doing some more searching and I came across Pcxs2 Playground, i dled that, config the graphics a bit, and im doing anywhere from 10-30 fps better. thanks for all the help tho
(02-27-2009, 11:20 PM)Wizard21 Wrote: actually this is strange, i was doing some more searching and I came across Pcxs2 Playground, i dled that, config the graphics a bit, and im doing anywhere from 10-30 fps better. thanks for all the help tho

thats a lie... playground was much faster in the cutscenes but about 10 fps slower in actual game play.. wierd...
Wizard you have a nice PC. If you could overclock your CPU to 3.8ghz or more I'm certain you'll get full speed in most games that already run on Pcsx2.