Can my laptop run this emulator?
I have a HP DM4-3055dx. It has 8GB of ram and Intel HD 3000 graphics. The processor is an intel i5-2430M clocked at 2.4ghz. If it's sufficient, what kind of fps do you reckon I would get? Thanks!

Sponsored links

why do people always ask whether it works instead of just trying it out for themselves...

the demands for different games are very diverse, you should be able to play most 2d games at full speed with 2,4ghz
but most 3d games are very demanding cpu-wise, so you won't get full fps on all of them even with speedhacks.
Your pc had a video adapter not sufficient to run the emulator fast enough.....The CPU are a little slower too.....I suppose yor reach 30/40 fps in hardware mode.....
I have a similar question for a good-priced AMD-based laptop I'm holding out on buying. the specs are the following:

Operating system
Windows 8.1 64

Processor
AMD Quad-Core A10-5750M

Graphics
2GB AMD Radeon HD 8750M Discrete

Memory
8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
2 DIMM

Hard drive
1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive

I plan on using this PC to play many of the classic RPGs such as FFX, KH2, P3, P4, etc. as well as some other fun games like MvC2, SSX Tricky, Sly Cooper, and Ratchet and Clank.

~Thanks Biggrin
Forget about sly cooper and ratchet & clank. That laptop wont be enough. It should be ok for other mentioned games, though.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Okay, I can always get the HD trilogies on ps3 Tongue Will the other games run a steady frame rate?