Can my system run pcsx2 v1.0.0
Ok so another question i only fiddled around with 1 iso of GoW..after hearin about how much my laptop "should" be able to do...

Can bad iso's cause slowdown and reduced fps or do they just cause crashes?

If this is a question your not allowed to answer (cuz i know iso can be a sensitive subject) then just ignor this

Sponsored links

Talking about isos is fine. Just not about downloading them.

Afaik a bad rip can cause both. The best way to rip your isos is to use imgburn.

I havent played gow1 on pcsx2 (I have the hd collection on ps3) though it should run fine. As I said try increasing speedhacks if you need. Use all recommended, enable mtvu, and try setting the EE cyclerate to 2 and VU cycle stealing to 1 (in most cases try to limit usage of the cyclerate and cycle steal hacks).
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
no bad ISO will not cause slowdown it may just crash the game ( if corrupted ) or not work at all

(04-29-2013, 05:04 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Talking about isos is fine. Just not about downloading them.

Afaik a bad rip can cause both. The best way to rip your isos is to use imgburn.

I havent played gow1 on pcsx2 (I have the hd collection on ps3) though it should run fine. As I said try increasing speedhacks if you need. Use all recommended, enable mtvu, and try setting the EE cyclerate to 2 and VU cycle stealing to 1 (in most cases try to limit usage of the cyclerate and cycle steal hacks).

VU cycling to 2 and EE to 0 EE cyclerate cause stuttering FMV without much of gain here