Can someone explain!?!
(01-18-2012, 11:03 PM)gamerX1990 Wrote: Use FRAPS.

Fraps sucks lol, no offense, bandicam records in avi 2 so no 20 video clips, with only 1 minute on them at 3GB. It records the same quality, except you can have files which last hours, tested and the results are far better try it out, there is a trial version Smile

Also problem solved, I thought SLI was enabled but something happened to my sli bridge and I just put a replacement in. Apparently a single gtx 470 isnt good enough for recording and playing Laugh wont have that problem when kepler is release in like 5-6 months :L

Sponsored links

Oh-- There you go. Rolleyes

Maybe using a recording app that will compress while recording is your problem, buddy.
FRAPS doesn't do that;
So it can record while playing @ 60fps on a GT 230M. ;p
(01-18-2012, 11:59 PM)Rezard Wrote: Oh-- There you go. Rolleyes

Maybe using a recording app that will compress while recording is your problem, buddy.
FRAPS doesn't do that;
So it can record while playing @ 60fps on a GT 230M. ;p
You can compressed with bandicam but I always use raw files... they come out at about 20GB for 30 minutes
Actually fraps does have it's own compression called something like FPS1(you install that codec with fraps). It's light compression, but no movie compression can trully be light on already overloaded system, that's why it can cut soo much of fps at times in cpu heavy games or simply with bad cpu's aka anything below quad i series;3.

Raw works theoretically much better, couse it's very light on cpu, but that works fine only while your hdd isn't fragmented, best if you have more than one and the one for recording is dedicated for it, and you record in fairy low fps and not too big resolution, in any other case, raw is actually overkill for any normal hdd;|. I have 3 physical hdd's and used to record raw as my cpu more or less sucks even for light compression of fraps, it was nice full speed, but only if I recorded with like half fps(FPS of the movie ~25, not emulation which was normal 50/pal games) + 720p(also of the movie, it have nothing to do with game internal res as long as you can normally play with it / surely no reason to stick to native if the game isn't bugged with upscalling) as max to begin with and even then only when the hdd I saved on was fairy clean and defragmented. Anything else made it sucky.

Having powerfull cpu you could at least try fraps custom compression or something similar to check the results instead of hating it couse it's really nice for such systems;3, well obviously RAW is a complete fail with your hdd and fps/resolution you're trying to get. And don't really praise Bandicam soo much, from what I saw, like pretty much any other shareware program it simply uses a few of your system codecs to record, soo you're basically paying for a different UI and they're mostly similar, I got hypercam3 myself only couse it had miniatures on a list of last recorded movies which seemed usefull while recording lots of short movies to later put it into one nicer. Nothing really better in those programs from the technical point of view lol, all of them are "the best" only couse people naturally defend what they wasted money on heh;].

For pcsx2 I currently really preffer internal GSdx recorder(F12 aka yet another "hidden" feature;]), even if the game speed is slower during recording, at least I get a nice and completely clean, full fps of the movie even if I choose the most trashed and fragmented hdd's of mine. Sure it doesn't show real speed of your system, but it's better than writing under every one of your movies that fps are higher without recording couse that's just a sad excuse for not doing things right. If you don't use it couse simply never heard of it, press F12 and welcome to pcsx2 recording heaven;P.(Well kind of, it still sucks how sound recording is overwritten if you don't copy/move it before next movie. >.>)

Anyway if you stick to the recording method that simply doesn't work on your system, good luck, couse it's not really pcsx2 fault, nor your GPU/CPU, that you cannot get full fps with it.
(01-19-2012, 02:13 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Actually fraps does have it's own compression called something like FPS1(you install that codec with fraps). It's light compression, but no movie compression can trully be light on already overloaded system, that's why it can cut soo much of fps at times in cpu heavy games or simply with bad cpu's aka anything below quad i series;3.

Raw works theoretically much better, couse it's very light on cpu, but that works fine only while your hdd isn't fragmented, best if you have more than one and the one for recording is dedicated for it, and you record in fairy low fps and not too big resolution, in any other case, raw is actually overkill for any normal hdd;|. I have 3 physical hdd's and used to record raw as my cpu more or less sucks even for light compression of fraps, it was nice full speed, but only if I recorded with like half fps(FPS of the movie ~25, not emulation which was normal 50/pal games) + 720p(also of the movie, it have nothing to do with game internal res as long as you can normally play with it / surely no reason to stick to native if the game isn't bugged with upscalling) as max to begin with and even then only when the hdd I saved on was fairy clean and defragmented. Anything else made it sucky.

Kind of is since I can do it on games like dead island, which is programmed better.
Having powerfull cpu you could at least try fraps custom compression or something similar to check the results instead of hating it couse it's really nice for such systems;3, well obviously RAW is a complete fail with your hdd and fps/resolution you're trying to get. And don't really praise Bandicam soo much, from what I saw, like pretty much any other shareware program it simply uses a few of your system codecs to record, soo you're basically paying for a different UI and they're mostly similar, I got hypercam3 myself only couse it had miniatures on a list of last recorded movies which seemed usefull while recording lots of short movies to later put it into one nicer. Nothing really better in those programs from the technical point of view lol, all of them are "the best" only couse people naturally defend what they wasted money on heh;].

For pcsx2 I currently really preffer internal GSdx recorder(F12 aka yet another "hidden" feature;]), even if the game speed is slower during recording, at least I get a nice and completely clean, full fps of the movie even if I choose the most trashed and fragmented hdd's of mine. Sure it doesn't show real speed of your system, but it's better than writing under every one of your movies that fps are higher without recording couse that's just a sad excuse for not doing things right. If you don't use it couse simply never heard of it, press F12 and welcome to pcsx2 recording heaven;P.(Well kind of, it still sucks how sound recording is overwritten if you don't copy/move it before next movie. >.>)

Anyway if you stick to the recording method that simply doesn't work on your system, good luck, couse it's not really pcsx2 fault, nor your GPU/CPU, that you cannot get full fps with it.

Look up bandicam Smile it is much better than FRAPS, has exactly the same core features that work twice as good as FRAPS, you can record with your mic and when you import it into vegas pro 10, you have two different audio channels instead of the one mixed one. You can take images, see your frames per second, it has a record window option, that can be resized, like hypercam/camtasia studio/camstudio. One problem is sometimes it take a little while longer to register an application you are playing on. Plus bandicam uses AVI 2 instead of AVI 1 which means that you wont be limited to 3GB videos, for example I would have 10, 3GB files after recording for 10 minutes, while with bandicam, I can one whole file, with no length or size restriction.