Can't Enable Cheats
I know how to enable cheats and all but i can't seem to be able to edit the pnach file located in the cheats folder for some reason ? i attached a photo so you can see the message i keep getting. Unsure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

vista/win7/win8 uac
(07-18-2014, 03:59 AM)yxmline Wrote: vista/win7/win8 uac

I'm Windows Vista ;o.
need administrator permissions
(07-18-2014, 04:33 AM)yxmline Wrote: need administrator permissions

how do i get permission i'm the only user on this computer?
Try running notepad as administrator.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
And according to the "Save as" dialog,if you saved with "Text Documents" selected,even you don't have any restrictions,pcsx2 will not be able to find the file.

Choose from "Save as type" All files and type for a name 658597E2.pnach
Rainbow 
(07-18-2014, 04:50 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Try running notepad as administrator.

(07-18-2014, 05:19 AM)vsub Wrote: And according to the "Save as" dialog,if you saved with "Text Documents" selected,even you don't have any restrictions,pcsx2 will not be able to find the file.

Choose from "Save as type" All files and type for a name 658597E2.pnach

Thank you guys for trying to help me i really appreciate it i found a work around i have to constantly take the pnach out and edit it then place it back in the cheats folder and reload the game. Hopefully this will help other People who share my similar problem and once again Thank you ;D!
This thread was very useful and helped a friend out who could not get the pnach file working correctly on Vista. Thanks for the info!
Doesn't Windows Vista also have the permission bug of installing PCSX2 under Program Files like Windows 7 has?