Can't Get CSO or GZIP to load
I have googled my fingers off, and I followed what I think are correct instruction for using the Linuz plugin to load compressed files. The latest release says that CSO and gzip are supported, but I can't load them. It just says it's not there or something. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Is there a different compression method I should use? Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

You're using a new build from here right: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
No. I was using the latest version from the pcsx2 site.
You need the latest git/development version. This feature is not implemented in the latest stable.
No wonder! Thanks!

P.S. Do you happen to know if this version is stable-ish?
AAHHH! There are a gazillion builds, and they're all under different authors. Should I just take the one from the top?
Yeah, just take the latest. That's just a result of devs making changes every day.

As for stability, they're fine.
Thanks so much, Nobbs66 and willkuer! I went and downloaded it, and now I have all kinds of errors with dlls not being there although I have all the required C++ and whatever. I guess I'll just stick to the builds from PCSX2 and wait for it to be implemented there. Thank you so much!
it's probably just various plugins that your PC doesn't support. it's not a big deal.
It's actually because you need the Visual Studio 2015 C++ Runtimes, these are linked on our Git download page on the website, at the top
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]