Can't attach some screenshots o_O
For whatever reason, I can attach almost all of these screenshots that I posted for VP2, but "VP-GP003" won't attach (in any topic for that matter).
After pressing Add Attachment it won't appear in the list, nor does it increase the "You are currently using ### MB of your allocated attachment usage (Unlimited)" message.

All the other screenshots work fine, but this particular one won't work. I even tried saving it as PNG instead, and it still won't attach.

Here's the file on my webserver instead:

[Image: VP2-GP003.jpg]

It basically acts as if nothing is being attached, even though it works perfectly fine for the others.

Another user made a topic a few days/weeks ago, can't remember when exactly, with the exact same problem of not being able to add attachments. So maybe something is weird with the Forums for some particular images. Not sure what triggers it though.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

Ok, I think I figured out what might be causing it. It seems there's some kind of invisible filesize limit in place.

I noticed on the wiki there's a limit as well of 2MB per image now. (I uploaded images of 4MB in the past on there).

If I reduce the size of VP2-GP003 to below 2MB it works fine. Maybe this was configured by accident during the server migration? Or was this intentional? (There should be an error message about this on the Forums though, yet it doesn't appear there. But clearly there's a limit in place)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
Yes the php post limit is obviously misconfigured after the move. Although uploading 4mb on our server that will stay there forever is not very space friendly for us so try to avoid it Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Haha yeah. The only time I ever had 4MB was when I posted some 4K HD screenshots. So that won't happen too often Tongue