Can't create memory card
I get the message " Error(The operating system prevents this card from being created).
I get that this is a permissions issue but can't find where to fix it.
I have pcsx2 installed on my E drive not C.
I'm also getting "The configured GS plugin was not found" etc. when I boot it up.
Though I thought I had set everything up fine yesterday and was working fine then.

Attached Files
.txt   pcsx2log.txt (Size: 2,53 KB / Downloads: 256)

Sponsored links

Does running as admin help?
@Throwaway I already am running as admin. I get this in the log after I try to create a new one...[wx] can't create file 'C:\Users\K&K\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd001.ps2' (error 5: access is denied.)
memcard was enabled but had an invalid file name. Aborting automatic creation. Hope for the best... (The Operating-System prevents this file from being created)
[wx] can't create file 'C:\Users\K&K\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd002.ps2' (error 5: access is denied.)
memcard was enabled but had an invalid file name. Aborting automatic creation. Hope for the best... (The Operating-System prevents this file from being created)
[wx] can't create file 'C:\Users\K&K\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\my memory card.ps2' (error 5: access is denied.)

The question I have now is how do I approve access to C:\Users\K&K\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd001.ps2 , C:\Users\K&K\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd002.ps2 and C:\Users\K&K\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\my memory card.ps2???
If I go to C:\Users\K&K\Documents\PCSX2 and right click properties/security full permission is allowed for all user groups and for all files and subfolders.
All user groups also have full control of the pscx2.exe and the file it is installed in. I'm lost as to what to do now.
try creating a blank portable.ini file next to pcsx2.exe
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Now I wonder if it has anything to do with the Error "The configured GS plug-in was not found" I get when I boot up.
@jaslvein Thanks Champ! fixed my memory card problems.
However now when I try to boot the CDVD(full) I now get "A file could not be created.Path: C:\Users\K&K\Documents\Pscx2\bios\SPCH-70004_BIOS_v12_PAL_200.nvm
Nevermind moved some files around and it works now. Awesome!!