Can't even start any game
I do have D3DX9_43.dll in both System32 and SysWOW64.

Last things in my log are Opening USB, Opening FW and Opening DEV9, I rewrited it here because I can't copy anything from my log when there's a crash window.

Sponsored links

You can find the full emulog in the logs folder either in the program directory (portable) or under mydocuments (full installer)
So, here's my emulog if You guys want it.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 1,57 KB / Downloads: 280)
Quote:(CdvdSource) HotSwapping CDVD source types from Iso to NoDisc.
o.O?

How do you bind/mount/load your game?
I didn't , it was without any iso mounted 'cause I wanted to just run the PS2 bios, when I mount any game it's the same...
Here is another emulog:

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 1,73 KB / Downloads: 146)
How confident are you about your gpu drivers?
I'm sure about them, I've updated them about 2 weeks ago.. and they run pretty fine, they've speeded me up a few games
Can you please select 'Intel HD Graphics 4000' in gsdx plugin configuration -> adapter selection and retry?
Done. same old error

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 1,73 KB / Downloads: 111)
sorry dunno.

"Directx Setup An internal system error occurred" is probably the key to your solution. I just googled a bit and found like 10 different solutions. Maybe you can have a look by yourself and try some of them. Most refer to missing file access either due to usage or due to missing administrator rights for the dx installer.

Edit:
Obvious solution would be to make a 'clean reboot' and run the installer with explicit administrator rights.