Can't even start any game
Okay, so thanks for everything, I'll try something with this directx thing... eventually i'll reinstall windows

Sponsored links

Just edited to my last post the steps I would try first...
points to my sig, for VC

as for DX make sure you use the exe to extract the files and not external extractor like 7z or winrar it tend to cause errors
try checking using Opengl (hardware mode) this will narrow down our suspects.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Do you have this problem only with games?
Set CDVD to No Disk and use either full or fast boot
When I'm using OpenGL (hardware mode) everything is fine. O_O
then, it's a directX problem. try installing this.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Hi, i'm having a similar problem.

When i start the emulator, it asks for "d3dx9_43", which i have and is up-to-date according to the End-User Directx, it has 2.4 mb in both Win32 and SysWOW64, but the emulator simply won't detect it! i Copy-pasted it to the folder with pcsx2 and still won't detect it.

When i try to install the Directx from June 2010 it says "An internal System error Occured", i'll try to annex the log files

Attached Files
.rar   Directxlogs.rar (Size: 11,96 KB / Downloads: 124)
@Hitoshura2

it would be better if, you create a new thread based on your problem.
- Refraction