Can't get 9.6 working... help?
Everytime I try to run cd/dvd file it tells me to "please upgrade my direct x version" (Even though I didn't need to I still got the thing it told me to, still get this pop up) and then the program crashes without even opening the browser window so I can select a game. I'm pretty sure this is the cause of the problem:

Plugin load failure: plugins\ZeroGS.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>

Any ideas? Vista with Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS, Intel E6420 2.13ghz dual core

Sponsored links

Okay so I added in a different .dll for graphics and selected that and got it working
Except now when I hit Run CD/DVD it just goes straight to the PS2 menu screen and still doesn't let me select any game =/
(06-05-2009, 05:19 AM)Nightwizard Wrote: Okay so I added in a different .dll for graphics and selected that and got it working
Except now when I hit Run CD/DVD it just goes straight to the PS2 menu screen and still doesn't let me select any game =/

Are you trying to run from an ISO or a CD?
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
Iso. I figured it out and was able to select it... but couldn't play the game I wanted anyway =/. Was hoping to try God of War out... 9.6 ran the cutscenes at about 15fps better than 9.4 did (which actually made it bearable) but then both are completely messed up graphically in game for me. Like I can't even play it. Oh well.
Try with pcsx2 latest beta or r.1059 to improve fps with vucycle stealing in option.
Try with pcsx2 latest beta or r.1059 to improve fps with vucycle stealing in option.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(06-05-2009, 08:10 AM)Register Wrote: Try with pcsx2 latest beta or r.1059 to improve fps with vucycle stealing in option.

I already had VU cycling selected in both 9.6/9.4. The actual gameplay wasn't ruined by the fps, it was ruined by the fact that it's what I imagine an acid trip would look like. Completely unplayable.
dont confuse cycle stealing with vu skip, they work completely differently, the latter less stable than the former Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]