Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get PS4 controller working
I'm kind of at my wit's end here. I'm using a Mac and just installed bootcamp to run windows because trying to use PCSX2 natively on a Mac is just too difficult.

Now I have it working, but I can't get the controller functioning.

I downloaded DS4Windows, but when I open the .exe it just says "DS4Windows has stopped working" and won't let me open it.

I've tried the XInput wrapper, but as soon as I pair it with my computer, it just says connection lost. Even when just pairing it normally with bluetooth without trying to use any special wrappers, it only stays paired for a few seconds.

How can I fix this? I spent several hours getting my computer to a point that it can even run PCSX2, and now I can't even get the controller working.

Sponsored links

Just use a USB cable and bind your controls in lilypad
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
No, this doesn't work. I open up the plugin settings for Lillypad and can't set any of the controls using this controller.

It also refuses to stay connected via BLuetooth for longer than 2 seconds.

DS4Windows simply crashes every time I try and open it. I have downloaded multiple older versions and they all crash when I try to open it.

Please can someone help me? I've spent a total of 6 hours now getting everything set up and can't even play a game. Getting very frustrated
I will pay $50 via paypal to anyone who can help me solve my problem via a screenshare or any other method. Every single thing I try to do I hit a roadblock and can't keep wasting my own time on a problem I'm completely unable to solve on my own.
dunno if mac's bluetooth is known to work with DS4windows...
better ask the author instead of trying to get help here...
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go