Can't get Saitek CYBORG Rumble controller to work
I have a Saitek Rumble Controller that I purchased over a decade ago. I've never had any trouble with it, so I've never bothered upgrading. But for some reason, on this emulator, it's just not working.

I'm trying to play Tales of Legendia. I have the controller mapped and binded. I can test it. It's set to Pad 1A. It's DirectInput, so I've disabled XInput. Like I said, it's mapped and binded, and I can test it just fine. But no matter what I do, the game does not register it.

The only thing I can think of is that in my default setting, when setting up PCSX2, I chose LilyPad for the gamepad plugin, and no matter what I do, that is always greyed out.

Can anybody help me? I'm really at a loss here. Is it a matter of replacing the plugin?

Cheers!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-05-2021, 06:38 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

It suddenly started working and I have no idea why, which makes me a little more nervous...