Can't get Soul Calibur 3 to show the "Enable Progressive Scan" screen at startup
I'm running a build of the PCSX2 github master, and using an Xbox One controller connected via USB. The equivalents of "Triangle" and "Cross" on my controller are of course "Y" and "A", which I've tried mashing, holding down, etc. No matter what the game just boots normally into the Namco screen and then the main title screen for it. Any ideas?

Sponsored links

did you map your controller keys ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It also only works on the NTSC/US version, so you're aware.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-08-2021, 08:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: did you map your controller keys ?

The Xbox One controller is an XInput gamepad that by default maps directly to a PS2 controller, since they have exactly the same number of buttons. In-game, it works completely perfectly.

(05-08-2021, 08:38 PM)refraction Wrote: It also only works on the NTSC/US version, so you're aware.

I'm using an SLUS-21216 v1.01 ISO, which is the most up-to-date NTSC/US revision of the game that exists.
1.01 ?
what do you mean ? did you patch your iso somehow ?
if so, what is your original gamedisc's serial ?

can you please post the emulog.txt too ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It's not a patched ISO, that's just the latest "print" of the game. That is, both 1.00 and 1.01 "revisions" of it were distributed, as is the case for quite a few games.

Anyways, I was able to fix this on my own by simply resetting the controller configurations to the defaults. Not sure exactly what was wrong. Thanks for the input, regardless.