Can't get a game to work
I don't know what it is with the way this guys make these things, but I am having the same problem with this .hack/mutation one as I was with the .hack/infection. Every time I attempt to play it I get "GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400" displayed twice in a row and the emulator says DVD player is not set up? Just so you know I am on satellite and subject to a stupid download limit that is negated for only 5 hours of the night between 2-7AM and so I really don't want to have to try and find and download this somewhere else. It was bad enough the first time when I had to use one of the available mirrors for part 1 one of the game. Unfortunately no mirrors exist for this part.

Also there is a .mds file in there? Is that needed for in order for the game to run? Well, I have it in the same folder as the actual game and still have the problem. How do I fix this?

BTW I'm using PCSX2 v. 0.9.8 as I have a useless scratched disc that no longer works, so I have a legitimate right to use this game.
My specs:

Mothereboard: ECS IC780M-A AMD 780 Socket AM2+
Processor: Phenom 2 quad core duo 2.4 GHZ processor
Memory: 8 GBs DDR2 800mhz Ram
Video card: Nvidia GeFroce 9500 GT 1 gig video card.

Sponsored links

Sorry but even if you do own a scratched disc of the game, downloading another copy is still considered illegal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]