Can't get any games to play
(01-16-2013, 11:08 PM)ps2freak Wrote: This is a great occasion to explore the wonderful world of Role Playing Games !! SmileSmile

because everybody likes rpg's xP
its the one thing pcsx2 is really good at tho xD

Sponsored links

(01-16-2013, 11:10 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: because everybody likes rpg's xP
its the one thing pcsx2 is really good at tho xD

Yes, it's strange that a genre like racing (even when going 5 MPH) is often slower than a RPG with a huge open world and lots of animation, I think.
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
(01-16-2013, 11:17 PM)ps2freak Wrote: Yes, it's strange that a genre like racing (even when going 5 MPH) is often slower than a RPG with a huge open world and lots of animation, I think.

i think it is all about demand really, the team works on the games that are asked most for and if they are stuck in development they go on to another game that is most asked for

take ratched and clank/jak and daxter for instance, it is asked alot for but the development for it is kind fo stuck in hw mode, sw mode it is doable but still has its kinks and messed up textures because the devolpers were bitches and did strange things to the ps2 to get those games going, and the team can't figure out what Tongue (most of the time it is post processing stuff)

racing games in general arent that populair amongst pcsx2 users except gran turismo 4 and that is playing pretty good on the emulator now so props to the team for that but games like need for speed is not worth the efford if you ask me, why choose a mediocre racing game when you have gran turismo? xP

noaw back on topic... if here is still one..
I think jesalvein answered the topicSmile
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
(01-16-2013, 11:39 PM)ps2freak Wrote: I think jesalvein answered the topicSmile

i did it too but he ninja'ed me :C
What games do you all think i should check out then. The ones that more then likely will play....lol
Monster Hunter will run fine ;p, Final Fantasy X will probably be okay, erm, generally RPG's or 2d games will work quite well Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

MANY people likes Kingdom Hearts I+II. Personally, I think you should try Dragon Quest 8 (turnbased) and Rogue Galaxy (action).
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
Rogue galaxy & DQ8 wont perform well on this machine...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-16-2013, 11:50 PM)ps2freak Wrote: MANY people likes Kingdom Hearts I+II. Personally, I think you should try Dragon Quest 8 (turnbased) and Rogue Galaxy (action).

i doubt he can run dragonquest 8 on fullspeed non-stop but for everyone there is a limit for playing games, mine isnt that high Tongue
or rather i have none, if i can't play it fullspeed constantly i just dont play it on pcsx2, period xD (i can afford a small dip or 2 during heavy scenes but for anything else - fullspeed or get out of my pc! xP)

edit: jesalvein stop ninja'ing me, its annoying! xD