Can't get gregory horrow show to work?
Hey, i've been trying for the past hour to get gregory horror show to work on the emulator with no luck. I did some of my own research into it, messed around with some settings, and it just refuses to load. It goes past the ps2 load screen with the orbs and then it flashes PLAYSTATION 2 and then just does nothing else after that goes away. Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-27-2014, 02:19 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

This image has all of my current system hardware displayed.
http://gyazo.com/80a62e5e0dbf8844a7a8ad48028a8e81

I am using the most recent version of pcsx2 (1.2.1)

I am using an ISO i downloaded from this website
*snip*

And again, i am trying to get gregory horror show to work.

Thanks for your time.
Quote:I am using an ISO i downloaded from this website
*snip*

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules, specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD