Can't get high resolution
the LAST thing I would do is switch to 64bit.. if you run at NATIVE what is your FPS on GoW2?

Sponsored links

seeing his problem is that he wants his computer to perform better and also look better?
yeah your going to have to settle here with what you have. You should concentrate on
Performance first, then up the irons with your quality..and settle for what meets in the middle per say.
like getting 45-50fps and high graphics or 60fps and low graphics or w.e. really it is on you..
your GPU isnt very strong, your CPU is ok i guess, but you dont exactly need a NEW one..
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
enable all speedhacks except the block hack and the min/max hack. That includes maximimzing VU cycle and EE hacks. You will get a flickering kratos but that's a small price to pay for full speed
Ok I will activate all the speedhacks and the native resolution. I'll tell you about the results.

PS: My fps in Gow2 was 29-34. When I changed the resolution, it didn't affect the speed, I got the same fps.
enable the block hack, tone down vu hack. set clamps to "none"
Well, I first of all I couldn't find the block hack and the clamps options in the emulation menu. But I enabled all the speed hacks and enabled the native option. But nothing changed, it is still in slow motion.
then you need to dl the new beta
he never had the new beta? ha thats the first thing to do!
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
well that post was the day before the latest stable release 0.9.8 so for now no more beta