Can't get high resolution
can you give us some info about your pc

Sponsored links

He means the 3d is much more complicated in GoWII compared to FFXII, so the game will be much much slower.

What are your computer specs? CPU, Memory and Graphics Card mainly?

You might be able to get more speed by playing with speedhacks, but if it slows down as you put the res up high, it could be your graphics card just isnt powerful enough.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Shame on me, I don't even properly know my own system, all I know is I use ati 4850 graphics card, duo 3.11 Gh cpu, and 3.25 gb ram. And I can play every game in 1080p with full performence(For ex: Crysis 2) .
Quote:Here's my settings for Crysis, and no, it doesn't lag. this is EXACTLY how I play crysis

2.2 E2200 Pentium Dual core
4gb DDR2 ramNvidia 8600GT 512 mb

this is the exact same PC I use for PCSX2, tell me, is there any comparison? (this is a sarcastic question, I know there is none, that's my point)

http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=26062

^Crysis 1, let's not use Crysis as an example, ok? it means nothing when it comes to emulation

(taken from here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pcsx2-vs-...l-showdown )
Well, you're probably right. But about the Gow2 fps issue, what do you suggest, what should I do to get a higher speed performence?
(04-29-2011, 08:51 PM)parallax1911 Wrote: Well, you're probably right. But about the Gow2 fps issue, what do you suggest, what should I do to get a higher speed performence?

OVERCLOCK your CPU! LaughLaugh
Well, how?
you really shouldnt overclock if you dont know any thing about it ( it is a litile bit dangerous ) and your cpu is ok
it is changing your cpu FSB more give you more hz less give less hz ( in short )
and i think it wont help you in this case since you want more gpu performance
edit : use frame skipping i heard it work nice with a bad gpu performance
(04-29-2011, 07:59 PM)parallax1911 Wrote: 3.25 gb ram.
i smell a 32 bit os consider upgrading to 64 bit
(04-29-2011, 09:16 PM)abdo123 Wrote: you really shouldnt overclock if you dont know any thing about it ( it is a litile bit dangerous ) and your cpu is ok
it is changing your cpu BCLK more give you more hz less give less hz ( in short )
and i think it wont help you in this case since you want more gpu performance
edit : use frame skipping i heard it work nice with a bad gpu performance

C2D don't have BCLK , Is FSB !

oops
i will edit my post