Can't import may PS2 saves to *.ps2
*i already get my save file from my real PS2's memory card via LauncherELF+flash drive, then i open my mymc w/ my *.ps2 card i can't get in to it
*i want my "BASLUS-20001TekkenTT" in my *.ps2(pcsx2 mem card format) how will i do that????

see screenshot for invests:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

I think you missed saving it as a single .psu file or something like that, anyway you can use "ps2 save builder" to make that folder into a file that mymc will recognize.

Pretty much just open ps2 save builder, add the files inside the folder and use the name of the folder as Root/ID, then just save it as .max or .cbs or whatever else mymc recognizes and it should work when you import it without problem then.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yes...when you backup saves using UlaunchELF,use Copy=>psuPaste

To make that folder as save that can be used with mymc,just use PS2 Save Builder
Open the program and drag-drop the folder contents into the program and for Root/ID use the name of the folder.
Save as max,cbs,xps or any of the other supported formats and then import the save
bingo got it now thanks!! +1 for the 2 replyers

Edit:
how about exporting from *.ps2 to real ps2 mem-card should i do in reverse? and Root ID is important while transfer my *.ps2 to real PS2 memcard.
Just export the save as psu from the pcsx2 card and use Copy=>psuPaste again with uLaunchELF

The Root/ID part is only if you export the save as folder not as psu
PSU is 100% backup of your save...there are some game that looses some important data if you just copy=>paste the save,so always use psuPaste when you backup saves
got it +1 again

@shadow lady
please close this thread now to avoid hijacking
questions answered!