Can't load a cheat system thing?!
So since I can't on the ps2 cheat site for xploder (xs.xploder.net) I downloaded a 52 in 1 cheat library containing xploder. When I load it, it is blue and says ps2 multiloader. I don't know what is and how get past. There are no abnormalities in my log so what do I do? I'll show a screen shot and post my log. Also it's NTSC so I'm using my american Bios.

.zip   Files.zip (Size: 137,99 KB / Downloads: 198)

Sponsored links

You can't use that on an emulator iirc.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Okay. Why? Wacko
I dunno.
You should use pnaches for cheating.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
I use Omniconvert and PCSX2OTC to cheat its easier because I can't load save when I use .pnaches. So that's why I need a website with some codes.
I prefer the xploder website, but it's down fro maintenance, codejunkies and bsfree.org. Xploder is my #1 preference because it NEVER crashes the game when I input codes.
If you can't load saves while using .pnach files you do something wrong.
The cheats work but I can't save! OMG IDC! I just use Omniconvert and PCSX2OTC it works fine. I'm using it now. Plus I can edit codes without rebooting.
Can you post some codes that don't allow you to save while using pnach.
If PCSX2OTC allows you to add the cheats and you can save,that could mean two things

1.First(most likely this),the codes requires some condition enabler(when a value at certain address is certain value,only then to enable the code).There are some games that use the same address for different things and when you freeze the address with pnach,weird things may happen(PCSX2OTC is acting almost like condition enabler...it writes the values to the addresses and don't freeze them(what phach does without condition enabler))
Are you sure you are not missing some codes

2.And second,there is something wrong with your pnach.
(08-31-2014, 10:38 AM)vsub Wrote: Can you post some codes that don't allow you to save while using pnach.
If PCSX2OTC allows you to add the cheats and you can save,that could mean two things

1.First(most likely this),the codes requires some condition enabler(when a value at certain address is certain value,only then to enable the code).There are some games that use the same address for different things and when you freeze the address with pnach,weird things may happen(PCSX2OTC is acting almost like condition enabler...it writes the values to the addresses and don't freeze them(what phach does without condition enabler))
Are you sure you are not missing some codes

2.And second,there is something wrong with your pnach.
Ummm did you read my previous post I'm fine using PCSX2OTC it's easier. I'll post anyway.

gametitle=Ratchet and Clank: Locked & Loaded
//All Skill Points
patch=1,EE,101A7A84,extended,00000101
patch=1,EE,01010101,extended,00000000
patch=1,EE,401A7A68,extended,00070001

IDK why but it won't load saves no clue!
Honestly, I don't care. So cya.
And did you read my post?
This code is wrong
101A7A84,extended,00000101 - this will write to 101A7A84 and 101A7A85
01010101,extended,00000000 - this will either do nothing or write to this address 01010101 a zero
401A7A68,extended,00070001 - this is how a condensed code look like but this is only the first part of it.

The code is supposed to be ordered like this for the 40 code to work correctly which is modifying 7 addresses
//All Skill Points
patch=1,EE,401A7A68,extended,00070001
patch=1,EE,01010101,extended,00000000
patch=1,EE,101A7A84,extended,00000101

Post the original codes.