Can't load any game (iso) despite everything working yesterday
Had everything setup where I could get the best quality while not breaking my framerate. ISO is selected correctly but I try to boot either in full or fast boot but it immediately hangs and gives a "Not responding" message from Windows.

Specs: 
Core i5 8400
16GB DDR4-2666
GTX 1050ti 4GB
Win 10 Home 1903

Trying to run Burnout 3, which worked flawlessly yesterday.
Have also tried reinstalling PCSX2 but to no avail.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Try restarting the PC in general and seeing if that helps?
I'll second the restart suggestion. I've noticed some bug either in Windows 10 or Nvidia's drivers are causing any graphical applications I open to freeze when they boot (probably hanging trying to initialize dx/gl). Not sure what is causing it but a full reboot will resolve it. I noticed this happening pretty recently (read: past month of so).
[Image: HkgHT5k.gif]
もっとちゃんと言ってよ
忘れないようメモにしてよ

I had a similar problem but with Cemu...everything was working fine(more than 60 hours on a specific game)and suddenly nothing works(any game and even downloading the emu and running it without any change to the settings)
Nothing worked...except restarting window

Restarting window is still the magic fix that fixes most of the problems
Restarting (not sleeping, nor hibernating) windows allows cache files from some services that can be pretty unstable to be dumped. It also flushes RAM which can fix a whole host of things from memory leaks to clearing out old data so it does not need to be overwritten. There are other various smaller things that are generally helped from regularly allowing them to fully stop and start back up.