Can't load any game
Sad 
I installed pcsx2 and it has everything it needs, bios, plugins, etc. When i try to load a game from iso. It says Error loading the gamename.iso. It worked once and i went to browse and the game disk shows up but doesn't boot.

Also, tried burning the image to a dvd disk and loading it up and the emulator crashes.

What's going on?

My pc's information:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @2.70GHZ
Memory Ram: 4 GB
System: Vista Home Premium 64 bit
Card: 8800 GT Overclocked
HDD: 1 Terra

Sponsored links

Using the right plug ins?...

And before we go any further (and start a mad witch hunt) please read the rules. A particular comment of yours can lead some people to misconceptions.
If you mean piracy? I own the game but the computer doesn't read it, the disk is too scratched. Almost all the games i have are scratched. Being stored for about 5 years and cds were just thrown in box without cases.

So, i downloaded the game, but i own it.

Iam thinking of modding the ps2 to download the games i have as back up, but if i can get pcsx2 to work, i'll save myself some money.

Just want to know why it wont boot the games.
(05-15-2009, 03:53 AM)wiicked09 Wrote: If you mean piracy? I own the game
*sigh* with just saying this it would've been enough for all of us >_>
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
He's fine to download it, provided he's got the game, as when you buy a game, you get a "license"
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
It also depends on a country's specific copyright laws. Many countries (USA included, I believe) do not allow downloading of copyright materials even if you own the item in question. I guess it's the idea that you are essentially promoting the idea of downloading stuff or some other such nonsense. I always thought that particular law was a little kooky, but it's there nonetheless.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-15-2009, 09:05 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: It also depends on a country's specific copyright laws. Many countries (USA included, I believe) do not allow downloading of copyright materials even if you own the item in question. I guess it's the idea that you are essentially promoting the idea of downloading stuff or some other such nonsense. I always thought that particular law was a little kooky, but it's there nonetheless.

Grey area then.
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
I am sorry but no, it's not fine to download a game, ever. Closed.