Can't organize iso files?
Hi, I just downloaded this stuff so I could go re-live the PS2 God of War games, and it works perfectly. My problem is that I want to put my iso files into one folder (as I dont want my desktop cluttered with games, and then this pops up. https://gyazo.com/af75758a97fa3cf0a5722ebec9d24b44 As this is a common error with files I understand what it means (sort of, this started popping as soon as downloaded and I dont know how that is possible, I dont understand iso files I guess) but no clue how to fix as its not like a program cancellable via task manager. Windows 10. Help appreciated!  Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Sponsored links

Try playing from the original disk?
you confessed you downloaded the game? means this thread will be closed.

to fix this you could just reboot. you get your system of the file handle.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

(01-06-2018, 06:48 AM)dabore Wrote: you confessed you downloaded the game? means this thread will be closed.

That's for us to determine ("downloaded this stuff" could mean 1 of 2 things), and please use the Report button if you're unsure. Don't try to "help" someone if you're that suspicious
(01-06-2018, 06:48 AM)dabore Wrote: you confessed you downloaded the game? means this thread will be closed.

thanks for the info bud but 
1- doesnt matter considering you solved my problem. genuine thanks from me!  Biggrin Biggrin
2- while im sure its still against the 'rules' to have downloaded a game, ive also bought the game countless times, so my conscious is clear. thanks for the heads up however
(01-06-2018, 06:58 AM)zionkms Wrote: thanks for the info bud but 
1- doesnt matter considering you solved my problem. genuine thanks from me!  Biggrin Biggrin
2- while im sure its still against the 'rules' to have downloaded a game, ive also bought the game countless times, so my conscious is clear. thanks for the heads up however

Downloading is against the rules(which you should've read before registering here), but do you currently still own a physical disk copy of the game? You can either rip the game directly from the disk using a program like ImgBurn, otherwise you can play it from the disk itself.

If you don't own the game anymore, then I can't provide support for you unfortunately. Thanks for being honest so far Smile
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go