Can't pass the title screen
Hello =).
I am following the pcsx2 project since 0.9.6 and have to thank you guys for this awesome programm.

I wanted to know if there is a possibilty to play "The Spongebob Square Pants Movie" (SLES_529.85) because you can't pass the start screen. Everytime it tries to load the first level the game stops.
I tried it it with 3 different PCs (to see if it's hardware related or not) and every kind of configuration combinations but i had no success.

Is there anything that I can do to run this game with pcsx2?
I am using the newest revision r5244 ( tried the official builds too).

Sponsored links

the game isn't compatible yet. You can view only the menus, but you still can't access the gameplay unfortunately Sad
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

(05-30-2012, 07:55 PM)giorgakis132 Wrote: the game isn't compatible yet. You can view only the menus, but you can't access the gameplay unfortunately Sad

=(. Thank you for your quick answer =). Is there a chance that games will become compatible in future?
(05-30-2012, 08:02 PM)pingutino Wrote: =(. Thank you for your quick answer =). Is there a chance that games will become compatible in future?

Only god knows the future, let's pray
op, can you attempt starting the game with supervu enabled
(05-30-2012, 08:40 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: op, can you attempt starting the game with supervu enabled

The settings for VU0 and VU1 ?
Still the same problem =)

Edit: I have added a log-file =).
When this line appears "Protected page @ 0x0023b" the game freezes.
After some time some lines more appear in the log untill the log screen stops too.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 46,43 KB / Downloads: 323)
then what can I say?
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

try the ee timing hack
(05-30-2012, 10:47 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: try the ee timing hack

Nothing changed :/