Can't play, need help
(05-04-2014, 08:04 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Where's your iso located?

on the desktop in its own folder, it has nothing to do with mounting images or anything like that right?

Sponsored links

So what's the problem now?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-04-2014, 08:07 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: So what's the problem now?

The same problem from the beginning, A file cannot be created and it says the same path

(05-04-2014, 08:11 PM)shuqx Wrote: The same problem from the beginning, A file cannot be created and it says the same path

actually, if I look to the side, there is this big thing once I open PCSX2 about plugin failures
(05-04-2014, 08:11 PM)shuqx Wrote: The same problem from the beginning, A file cannot be created and it says the same path

You are running pcsx2 on Desktop right?
Make sure nothing is linked to Disk C (Plugins, memcard, etc).
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

actually, if I look to the side, there is this big thing once I open PCSX2 about plugin failures

also that the nvm. file is not found and it creates a blank file
(05-04-2014, 08:14 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: You are running pcsx2 on Desktop right?
Make sure nothing is linked to Disk C (Plugins, memcard, etc).

sorry does that mean if I go to any of the files in those folders ( mem cards plugins etc...) and click on one of the files and click properties the location shouldn't start with C:\ because they all do
Post screen shots.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Moving the pcsx2 folder from Program Files to anywhere else without creating the file I told you inside is pointless because the installer version is using a file in your Application Date folder which is saying that pcsx2 is in Program Files(even if it's not).

1.Download the archive KeyToTruth12 give a link to
2.Extract the archive to the desktop(it will extract a folder named pcsx2)
3.Run pcsx2 from that folder
(05-04-2014, 08:26 PM)vsub Wrote: Moving the pcsx2 folder from Program Files to anywhere else without creating the file I told you inside is pointless because the installer version is using a file in your Application Date folder which is saying that pcsx2 is in Program Files(even if it's not).

1.Download the archive KeyToTruth12 give a link to
2.Extract the archive to the desktop(it will extract a folder named pcsx2)
3.Run pcsx2 from that folder

I did it all, nothing, It keeps saying the Nvm. file was not found and so it made a blank file
sorry screenshotting isnt working hope the pic helps

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)