Can't play, need help
Where's your bios folder located?
If it is on My Documents, put it on Desktop.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

Sponsored links

(05-04-2014, 08:47 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Where's your bios folder located?
If it is on My Documents, put it on Desktop.

Edit: Why is the memcards in My Documents? I thought you were running the downloaded pcsx2 on Desktop?

I thought i was too? I'm sorry if im being difficult this is alot to take in and I'm apparently not as tech savy as I thought I was. Im beyond confused

(05-04-2014, 08:57 PM)shuqx Wrote: I thought i was too? I'm sorry if im being difficult this is alot to take in and I'm apparently not as tech savy as I thought I was. Im beyond confused

Should I just uninstall and delete everything and start fresh?
(05-04-2014, 08:57 PM)shuqx Wrote: I thought i was too? I'm sorry if im being difficult this is alot to take in and I'm apparently not as tech savy as I thought I was. Im beyond confused

Should I just uninstall and delete everything and start fresh?

Nvm the memcards. So where did you put the bios folder?
And if all of that doesn't work, try placing the pcsx2 folder on another partition.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-04-2014, 09:00 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Nvm the memcards. So where did you put the bios folder?
And if all of that doesn't work, try placing the pcsx2 folder on another partition.

The bios folder is on desktop like you said. Partition? explain please
(05-04-2014, 09:01 PM)shuqx Wrote: The bios folder is on desktop like you said. Partition? explain please

You originally put it in Local Disk C. Now put it in another Disk.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-04-2014, 09:03 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Uh, like in another C? What have you got? D? F? J? Put it there.

I'm sorry I have no idea what that means, just tell me how to check and ill tell you
(05-04-2014, 09:04 PM)shuqx Wrote: I'm sorry I have no idea what that means, just tell me how to check and ill tell you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Insert Witty Sig Here.]