Can't play, need help
Hey, so I'm relatively new to using the Pcsx2, and Im having trouble getting going. I have downloaded the Pcsx2, I have an Iso file, Ive got the bios and everything with the app and it works, but when I go to play the Iso file, it says a file cannot be created. I have tried running it as admin but that doesn't work. I have looked all over and apologize if this is an easy fix but I just cant figure out what to do. Any help would be awesome, really wanna play Spyro like the good old days lol, thanks Smile

Sponsored links

What exactly the error say(picture would be nice)and what is your pc(cpu,video)
For some reason it's not letting me screenshot sorry, but it says A file could not be created. Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\bios\scph39001.nvm I have a Toshiba running windows 8 64-bit
Try moving it to desktop or something and see what happens
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
I tried that, I saw a video that said I need to make it easier to find the iso and other files? I'm not sure what to do though
(05-04-2014, 07:21 PM)shuqx Wrote: I tried that, I saw a video that said I need to make it easier to find the iso and other files? I'm not sure what to do though

...What?
Explain.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-04-2014, 07:26 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: ...What?
Explain.

Honestly Idk, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YroovpJPn5U maybe you can decode it
(05-04-2014, 07:27 PM)shuqx Wrote: Honestly Idk, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YroovpJPn5U maybe you can decode it

Uh, try download This and see.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
You get that error because of the UAC service(pcsx2 don't have permissions to write in that folder)

That file contains settings which are creates only once the first time you run new bios.
1.Move the folder to some other place or partition.
2.Open notepad and type "RunWizard=0" without quotes
3.File=>Save as=>from Save as type choose All files
4.Save with name portable.ini to the folder where the pcsx2.exe now is

Doing so will convert the installer version to portable version and all your saves and save states will be saved in the pcsx2 folder(not in My Documents)
(05-04-2014, 07:34 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Uh, try download This and see.

same thing different path issue :/