Can't play videos recorded with ZeroGS
I captured an avi of my game with ZeroGS 0.97.1, but none of my media players can play it. Some times I'm prompted to download the proper codec to play these videos, but I'm certain I have most codecs to play videos. Does anybody know if there's a special codec out there for ZeroGS-captured videos? Has anyone come across this problem before? if so, could you please tell me how to fix it? Thanks

Sponsored links

(05-29-2009, 07:02 PM)aztephi Wrote: I captured an avi of my game with ZeroGS 0.97.1, but none of my media players can play it. Some times I'm prompted to download the proper codec to play these videos, but I'm certain I have most codecs to play videos. Does anybody know if there's a special codec out there for ZeroGS-captured videos? Has anyone come across this problem before? if so, could you please tell me how to fix it? Thanks

Have you tried using VLC media player? I find VLC able to run pretty much everything while other programs always have their limits.
(05-29-2009, 07:44 PM)roger911 Wrote:
(05-29-2009, 07:02 PM)aztephi Wrote: I captured an avi of my game with ZeroGS 0.97.1, but none of my media players can play it. Some times I'm prompted to download the proper codec to play these videos, but I'm certain I have most codecs to play videos. Does anybody know if there's a special codec out there for ZeroGS-captured videos? Has anyone come across this problem before? if so, could you please tell me how to fix it? Thanks

Have you tried using VLC media player? I find VLC able to run pretty much everything while other programs always have their limits.

I tried VLC, but it can't play it either