Can't save games + Bios seems buggy
Hi,

I made a fresh install of pcsx2 1.7.5903ee9 . I launch a game via a savestate and it work fine, when i try to save the game it seem to work fine but it it taking too much time to save , i try to wait for a few mins but no use its stuck. The game haven't softlock and i can load my savestate, i wasn't using any old memcard file 

So i try to format the card through the bios but i see that many icon and all texts disappear. i can do nothing in it
I can still play my game and save with savestate but i prefer to keep a normal save

If someone have any idea plz help me
it was working fine on a previous 1.7.0 (i don't remember the revision)

Sponsored links

savestates aren't cross-version compatible.
not surprising then, since you begin with loading a savestate made on a previous version.
load from memcard instead.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-25-2020, 02:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: savestates aren't cross-version compatible.
not surprising then, since you begin with loading a savestate made on a previous version.
load from memcard instead.

its working fine and load properly seem weird that i can't save and what is the problem with my bios.
(05-25-2020, 03:07 PM)Halflife Wrote:  

its working fine and load properly seem weird that i can't save and what is the problem with my bios.
IIRC, that kind of problem is when you activate certain speedhacks (EE cycle rate, maybe) try turning off speedhacks and see if it changes anything
(05-25-2020, 03:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: IIRC, that kind of problem is when you activate certain speedhacks (EE cycle rate, maybe) try turning off speedhacks and see if it changes anything
 Ah ok thanks , my bad then

Since the bios work now i can format the memcard and now it work and for the savestate it was saying Path:"the path" and don't launch  then i tried resume and it work ,i tried this with my others savestates some do same, other don't launch at all and some work directly .simply weird
that's what i said. they aren't compatible.
sometimes they'll work, sometimes not. hence the "not compatible" stance from us