Can't save progress on God Of War 2
So, i don't know why, but, only in GoW2 i get this error when i try to save the game ("989 ERROR 55 84020055 0 0 0"), the error itself is not on the screen, is on the console window, the game window only shows the "frozen" screen, that you get, after confirming that you want to "save your progress", i have no idea what it is, and, the weird part is, it's only in this game, i have SH2, SH3 and DM3SE, all working fine... :,|

P.S. running on Windows 10/64, everything up to date, the emulator itself is set to "PAL" because of the BIOS that i have (European console), my GPU is a GTX 660, CPU is an i3 3210 !!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-30-2016, 06:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Nvm dude... for some odd reason, i just changed the cdvd plugin to ISO, and now is working fine... lel.... i still get the error on the console, but the game is saving normally... thanks !! Tongue