Can't select resolution
Sometimes when we didn't install graphic media accelarator then they will cause some problem. :-|
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Sponsored links

It was used before to start the game in window mode or full screen
(08-15-2013, 05:51 PM)vsub Wrote: It was used before to start the game in window mode or full screen
oh then the problem not thire i guss something is wrong with window
Blush
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-15-2013, 05:51 PM)vsub Wrote: It was used before to start the game in window mode or full screen

it always run in window mode whether i tick or untick window ?
Can u test it & tell me what it do on your side ?
Delete pcsx2_ui from inis folder to re-configure your gs plugin Smile
Those options are ignored(the drop down list and the Window checkbox)
If you want to start in full screen
Config=>Emulations Settings=>GS Window=>Default to fullscreen mode on open
(08-15-2013, 06:23 PM)vsub Wrote: Those options are ignored(the drop down list and the Window checkbox)
If you want to start in full screen
Config=>Emulations Settings=>GS Window=>Default to fullscreen mode on open

ok thanks,i already know pcsx2 can open in full screen mode by ticking option in Gs window
but then what is the use of resolution & window option ?
They were used to start pcsx2 in window mode or full screen at startup before and the list allowed to to choose the full screen resolution and refresh rate.

As I said pcsx2 now is ignoring those options but if you try some old gui pcsx2(pcsx2-r2186 and older),you will see that they work.
(08-16-2013, 09:55 AM)vsub Wrote: They were used to start pcsx2 in window mode or full screen at startup before and the list allowed to to choose the full screen resolution and refresh rate.

As I said pcsx2 now is ignoring those options but if you try some old gui pcsx2(pcsx2-r2186 and older),you will see that they work.

oh thanks then i don't need it Smile