Can the cheat system be more complicating next update?
Pleeeease! This one isn't complicating and difficult enough to use. "LOL" @ all those n00b emulators out there that have Action Replay and Game Shark as part of their programming! Screw that noise! I want to learn how to basically program in order to do something as simply as add infinite ammo!

Rolleyes

Great emulator, no doubt, but why is cheating with PCSX2 the most convoluted experience I've ever had while gaming? I mean, this was initially release 12 years ago!

Yeah yeah...I know about the "Cheating, the easy way" thread but all that means is "Cheating, the slightly less hard as dicks way".

Just saying...what's it going to take to get PROPER AR/GS support? How much money needs donating and to who in order to get this extremely common feature finally implemented?

Sponsored links

the project is open source and located here : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2
feel free to contribute with your coder skills and improve it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-21-2014, 07:03 AM)AndroidVageta Wrote: Great emulator, no doubt, but why is cheating with PCSX2 the most convoluted experience I've ever had while gaming? I mean, this was initially release 12 years ago!

Yeah yeah...I know about the "Cheating, the easy way" thread but all that means is "Cheating, the slightly less hard as dicks way".

Probably because EVERY emulator I have ever used does the same ? (save for the GB/C one)

and if you have problems with wanting to learn to cheat, then don't plan and simple. Maybe you should do the "piss easy" way and actually read more than one post on the forums, you may just find information you are after.

if you actually did any damn research you would find this:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2CE-P...ile-Editor
and this:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here

I loathe people like you, come onto a forum, pushing out demands but you're too lazy to help yourself. (and yes, I have read EVERY post you've made)
(07-21-2014, 07:47 AM)Saiki Wrote: I loathe people like you, come onto a forum, pushing out demands but you're too lazy to help yourself. (and yes, I have read EVERY post you've made)

LOL! Not only a jerk but apparently some stalker creep as well! Can you show me where I demand ANYTHING? For DS4Tool I recommended changes AS WELL AS DONATED $20 TO HIM.

What have you done?

I also don't see me DEMANDING anything here either so where do you get off talking to me like that? Also, every emulator I've used has built in cheat tools...Dolphin, PPSSPP, ePSXe, as well as numerous SNES, Genesis, NES, GBA, etc ones as well.

What is your problem? Over 7,000 posts yet you have 65 rep...no wonder it's so low if this is how you talk to other human being you psychopath!
Quote:All I want is:

The program to start with Windows -not easy to do
The controller to be able to connect and work without issues -even harder with no SDK or clean drivers
The ability to plug in the controller to allow it to charge while still being able to use it without it messing something up - driver issue
That's all I want...that's all I'm sure most people want...so why do we not have that yet? -because it's not super easy?
Sounds like a list of demands to me..
Quote:Just saying...what's it going to take to get PROPER AR/GS support?
Code it yourself, or be happy with what you have?

Quote:What is your problem? Over 7,000 posts yet you have 65 rep...no wonder it's so low if this is how you talk to other human being you psychopath!
So that's the measure of a man? a "rep counter" MY reputation is quite high here, no one, including me, feels the need for some arcane counter to say how popular/respected someone is. I have been here since 2009, and hell admins and I fight, but we fight and we gain respect for each other, knowing both sides helps a lot.
(07-21-2014, 09:21 AM)AndroidVageta Wrote: LOL! Not only a jerk but apparently some stalker creep as well! Can you show me where I demand ANYTHING? For DS4Tool I recommended changes AS WELL AS DONATED $20 TO HIM.

What have you done?

I also don't see me DEMANDING anything here either so where do you get off talking to me like that? Also, every emulator I've used has built in cheat tools...Dolphin, PPSSPP, ePSXe, as well as numerous SNES, Genesis, NES, GBA, etc ones as well.

What is your problem? Over 7,000 posts yet you have 65 rep...no wonder it's so low if this is how you talk to other human being you psychopath!
First of all, reading 13 posts isn't stalking. Also saiki has written two guides and helped many people on here including me.

Now what have you done on here?

One last thing. It helps to not be so egotistical. It would would net you more help on here.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-21-2014, 09:29 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Also saiki has written two guides and helped many people on here including me.

I have written more than 2..

I have just been posting updates, and linking old ones are pointless. I have also had my outdated guides moved to hidden sections, so they can not get confused with working ones
(07-21-2014, 09:35 AM)Saiki Wrote: I have written more than 2..

I have just been posting updates, and linking old ones are pointless

Seriously? Nice. I've only been on here since mid October of last year so I don't know everything you've done.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
having 65 is also a big achievement here ! its not necessary that having 100 rep in under 4000 is respectful ! saki is a good guy but only if you good with him !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Stop responding to people who act like they know so much stuff, he is a troll nonetheless. If he actually measure people by Rep or post count it says more about him/her/it then about you folks. I know most of you through and through and you all give out alot of helpful information, without being an ass about it.