Can use pcsx2 1.0
Gsdx pluging saying to update direct . Ihave updated it. But still the same thing is coming. What to do now. Please help.

Sponsored links

how did you update it exacly ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If you don't have a file named d3dx9_43.dll in C:\Windows\system32 then you don't have the newest directx which is required
(08-11-2012, 04:50 PM)vsub Wrote: If you don't have a file named d3dx9_43.dll in C:\Windows\system32 then you don't have the newest directx which is required

thnx really awesome i will download this dll file. And can u please tell me how to use cbs file . I have one .cbs save file of god of war . I dont understand ur post about how to use saves downloaded from gamefags.
The point was not to download just that file.
Not having it means that you don't have the newest DX installed.

And about the save...try reading the guide again.There is no simpler way to explain it...even following it without any thinking is enough.
(08-13-2012, 03:49 PM)vsub Wrote: The point was not to download just that file.

And about the save...try reading the guide again.There is no simpler way to explain it...even following it without any thinking is enough.

thnx for the guide.

(08-13-2012, 03:49 PM)vsub Wrote: The point was not to download just that file.