Can we get a option to view games playability by status and not just sort by name?
Nobody wants to go through all 27 letters of the alphabet to see what games actually manage to run perfectly. It's a niche thing but something that a lot of people would appreciate just to satisfy their curiosity.

Sponsored links

since you are the 1st one to ask, I have a few doubts about your "a lot of people would appreciate" stance
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-05-2020, 02:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: since you are the 1st one to ask, I have a few doubts about your "a lot of people would appreciate" stance

Most people can't be assed to make a forum account just to ask a simple thing, I figured "since I'm here anyways" I would. 

And as someone with very little but still some knowledge of html/php, but enough to know how hard it would be to implement this feature, it wouldn't be very hard, less than 5 minutes for anybody even a bit more seasoned than me.
sure. if it was php...
(05-05-2020, 04:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: sure. if it was php...

What language is it then?
from what I see, Javascript and a bit of ajax embedded in PHP.
The list isn't made of pure php anyways (the db would have been too big to handled this way)
(05-05-2020, 02:06 PM)WOTL Wrote: Nobody wants to go through all 27 letters of the alphabet to see what games actually manage to run perfectly. It's a niche thing but something that a lot of people would appreciate just to satisfy their curiosity.

(05-05-2020, 02:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: since you are the 1st one to ask, I have a few doubts about your "a lot of people would appreciate" stance
I have been asking for it since a long time. It is really not user friendly in it's current state.
(05-05-2020, 08:03 PM)prafull Wrote: I have been asking for it since a long time. It is really not user friendly in it's current state.

Honestly if we could just clone what dolphin has for theirs it would be perfect.

To add on, the whole site itself isn't really user friendly, just visiting it gives you the "this is either going to be harder than it should be or really jank" feeling, like you're on the dregs of the net.
that would be a complete rewrite. if you have time to do so, why not ?
(05-05-2020, 09:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: that would be a complete rewrite. if you have time to do so, why not ?

Have you considered asking dolphin if they would share their code for their compatibility list? Might be worth a shot.