Can we play PCSX2 with 2 keyboards?
Need Help!!!!!!!!
i was going to play with my little bro and it's seems that we can't play with only 1 keyboard. ( it'll get too crampy : ( ) So, i tried to play with 2 keyboards. I succeeded connecting 2 keyboard into a PC and it works nicely but when i config the controllers for the another keyboard, my first keyboard settings got overwritten.... Blink and i can't put the same bindings for the two of the pad......

Do anyone know a solution to make the PCSX2 recognize the two keyboards as a different pad???? ( I used a lilypad.)
Sorry if this question has been answered before.... (I'm still a newbie)

ANY HELP IS PRECIOUS TO ME!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!Laugh

Sponsored links

If you've overwritten the first keyboard settings it's because you didn't press the 'Pad 2' tab at the top of the LilyPad configuration window? Configure 'Pad 1' for keyboard 1 and 'Pad 2' for the second keyboard?
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
I already Pressed the "PAD 2" but whenever i press the same key as the one on "PAD 1", It always replace the one before. So for example: I configured key A on "PAD 1" As "SQUARE" and then i also Configured key A on "PAD 2" As "SQUARE" too but the result is that the Key A on "PAD 1" is being replaced on the Key A on "PAD 2".

HELP ME!!! I AM SUCH AN UNLUCKY BEAR!
(10-06-2012, 02:03 PM)Kumapon Wrote: I already Pressed the "PAD 2" but whenever i press the same key as the one on "PAD 1", It always replace the one before. So for example: I configured key A on "PAD 1" As "SQUARE" and then i also Configured key A on "PAD 2" As "SQUARE" too but the result is that the Key A on "PAD 1" is being replaced on the Key A on "PAD 2".

HELP ME!!! I AM SUCH AN UNLUCKY BEAR!

Sadly there is no support (that i know of) for multiple keyboards for anything. I have looked for that same thing when i use FL Studio, but alas, nothing came up. Now idk about multiple controllers, since i have only 1, but if u get a 360 controller, then u culd have 1 person on keyboard, the other on the controller
Did you tried Raw Input as Keyboard API and also enabling "Allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one PC control"
(10-06-2012, 06:54 PM)vsub Wrote: Did you tried Raw Input as Keyboard API and also enabling "Allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one PC control"

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you really much for your help!!! YAY!!!!Cool

o.O I have to tick the " Enable multiple keyboards to one PC" Box.
Thank you really much! I AM SUCH A LUCKY BEAR
for me, on my laptop, i dont even have to press the "Allow multiple PS2 Controls to 1 PC control", the RAW takes care of that. Tho I think thats because my laptop has the inbuilt keyboard, & then the other keyboard is a USB, which is seen as HID device. so therefore separate in the menus and stuff. just for future reference to others (not that it wuld matter much, but something to note)

Thanks vsub, that is so awesome, i never knew such a thing would happen or even existed. Now if only that was available for other programs as well lol