Can you change host refresh
Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to force your games to take advantage of monitors that have higher refresh rates, example my monitor is 144Hz.

I have set it in the settings to scale to host refresh rate and in graphics set to 1920x1080@144Hz, but according to the console its not doing it.

Also for some reason (some time ago since nightly updates) I used to boot my Action Replay disc then load game from the game list to use cheats, for some reason now if I boot my disc, nothing happens, sticks on a black screen. Also for some reason pnach files that I have saved in my cheats directory now claims they cant bew found or theres no cheats.

To get cheats I would goto Gamehacking.org, find my game region, then select from the drop menu to save checked cheats as pnach, select my cheats then hit save and save to my cheats directory.

I have also checked to make sure the checked cheats saved are in the RAW format.

I just find it odd how I used to be able to use my Action Replay disc (official, not a copy) and the pnach files I had also used to work - now neither are working.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links