Cannot Initialize GS plugin
Well I did as Angel said, but its working now..It goes into the boot up screen and then the browser and configuration start up for the console, I havent the faintest clue as to what was wrong. But if I encounter it again, I will make sure to screenshot it and post a log. (if it logs the crash which it wasnt)

Thanks for the help, as I said im not sure what was wrong but it wasnt logging it as a crash in the Emulog.txt otherwise I would have posted it. Im thinking it was something to do with my Installation, Im not exactly sure what went wrong or why, when I already uninstalled it and reinstalled it and got the same result/error. Maybe its just a bug the the Beta fixed Idk. <.<

Sponsored links

It's a misconfigured CDVD. Use Gigaherz CDVD plugin if you're trying to run a DVD disc while having set CDVD to plugin on the main menu and configured it to the drive letter of the game
If you're using an ISO image, set CDVD to ISO, then CDVD Iso selector->Browse, point to the ISO file and run it. Make sure it is not mounted in any other external program like daemon tools while doing so
[Image: newsig.jpg]