Cannot apply settings...HELP!!
Video 
When I boot up PCSX2 for the first time, it won't let me apply the default plugin settings for GS. I was finally able to click Next after choosing the GSnull option, but when I ran my game, I only heard the PS2 boot up sounds and only got some HTML instead of an actual game screen. I then tried to go back and reboot the graphics settings, but it won't let me choose anything else. Every time I try to choose one of the others like AVX2, etc, it tells me it cannot apply settings, GS plugin failed to load, etc, and that my hardware/software drives are not supported. I have tried updating my Directx version but no matter what Directx I download, nothing seems to work. Do I really need to have Directx12 in order to get this to work? I have tried everything and I can't figure out what the issue is or, more importantly, what I can do to fix it. I downloaded PCSX2 1.4.0, including the Microsoft thing. I have Windows 8.1 and Directx 11.

here are my PC specs:

Operating system: Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64-bit (6.3, build 9600)
Language: English
System manufacturer: LENOVO
System model: 20B7S1GDOO
BIOS: Phoenix BIOS SC-T v2.1
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.49 GHz
Memory: 8192 MB RAM
Page file: 5892MB used, 9923 available
DirectX version: Directx 11
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB (7.69 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Graphics card: 

Name: Intel® HD Graphics Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip Type: Intel® HD Graphics Family
DAC Type: Internal
Device type: Full display device
Approx. total memory: 1792 MB
Current display mode: 1600 x 900 (50Hz)
Monitor: Thinkpad Display 1600x900

Please help! I have looked over the FAQ and troubleshooting and can't figure it out.

Sponsored links

download and install this one
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
After installation if issue don't solve just copy d3dx9_43.dll into pcsx2 installation folder.
And if it crashes press f9 before crashes to change to sw mode to prevent crashes.
PCSX2PS2: Please use the edit button in future instead of double posting, thanks
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]