Cannot configure GS plugin - failed to load
The best thing you can do is uninstalling the emulator from the C:\Program Files (x86) and install it on a user created folder, something like C:\Emulators is fine. From now on avoid installing any game on that C:\Program Files... PC games or otherwise. That is imperative to any game that rely on plugins and/or mods.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

(08-31-2011, 12:34 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: The best thing you can do is uninstalling the emulator from the C:\Program Files (x86) and install it on a user created folder, something like C:\Emulators is fine. From now on avoid installing any game on that C:\Program Files... PC games or otherwise. That is imperative to any game that rely on plugins and/or mods.
Thanks for that, I'll give it a try. Smile
Nope, still no luck.
Have reinstalled to C:\PCSX2 and reloaded the BIOS/Plugins folder to this location but I am still getting the same errors. All games are running incredibly slowly and I can't change the graphics settings to compensate for this.
I think it may just be that the programme is incompatible with my PC: this won't be anything to do with the plugins not being compatible with Windows 7 x64 will it?
(09-02-2011, 07:30 PM)WelshPaul Wrote: Nope, still no luck.
Have reinstalled to C:\PCSX2 and reloaded the BIOS/Plugins folder to this location but I am still getting the same errors. All games are running incredibly slowly and I can't change the graphics settings to compensate for this.
I think it may just be that the programme is incompatible with my PC: this won't be anything to do with the plugins not being compatible with Windows 7 x64 will it?

i have 7 x64 no such problem here
did you run PCSX2 as an administrator
Yes I did. I also gave my usual (non-admin) user account "Full Control" NTFS permissions of the PCSX2 folder, which is now on the root of C:\.
I'm going to try it on XP to see if that makes a difference but dual-booting between 7 and XP is a nightmare.
Hmm so you used the binary, extracted it in C:/PCSX2 (after uninstalling the previous installation) and you're still getting that error? If you did so, you would not be needing run as admin or any other kind of permissions tweeks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-04-2011, 12:30 PM)Bositman Wrote: Hmm so you used the binary, extracted it in C:/PCSX2 (after uninstalling the previous installation)...

A binary version and an Installed version are 100% independent from each other. No need to uninstall one before trying the other.

Even more, if more than one binary is used, all binary version are also 100% independent from each other. The only limitation is that an installed version can interfere with another installed version.
OK even better then Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
first, check that you have, D3dx9_43.dll, d3dx10_43.dll, d3dx11_43.dll, in the root directory of your windows. (if x86 then, c:\windows\system32\). Also, try installing visual c runtime 2010 (if you didn't) and the Latest SVN
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Thanks Recoder,
I already have those .dll files, have the latest version of the Visual C Runtime (x64) installed and just trie the latest SVN: still no dice and I'm still getting the same errors about the plugin. Sad
If the PS2 had a VGA out lead this wouldn't be an issue! Wink