Cannot get PCSX2 to work at all
Yes it will help vastly. Google it there are literally hundreds of overclocking guides all over the net, even some specific for some motherboards. You should start there, although first you'd need to research the matter and understand how it works. In the end, it's worth it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

ok thanks again for the help and for your time,

ill look into overclocking and see where that gets me.

just want you to know that its a wonderful emulator and youre doing fantastic work with huge strides and im sure that in a couple of updates ill be able to run it full speed with no problems anyway Smile
hi people , this is so far very good , check this :

AMD Athlon X2 7750 3000Mhz
Saphire vaporX 4870 1GB
4GB DDR2 880Mhz
Vista ultimate x64

Everything is fu***d up - Soul Calibur 3 - 800x600 - 15 FPS during the fight is average ... D3D9 or 10 change nothing , rsolution change nothing , 0.9.6 version , r1888 version , 0.9.4 same problem . God Of War 2 in software mod ? about 5 FPS . Virtua Fighter 4 - same like soul calibur , only Time Splitters is working optimal bud whit some graphics issues like shaking or cca 6 white vertical lines across the screen ( half milimeter tin ) Anyone any ideas ?? Sorry for maybe bad EN i am CZ .
Thanks to anybody who may know !
i am using latest plugins , and oldest , EU bios , US bios , JAP bios , no changes , run from deamon like inserted DVD or run like iso - same problem ... Huuuuf ... Smile)
First use 1888 beta and not 0.9.6 or 0.9.4 that you tried. Also get the latest March 11 beta plugins found here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
Soul Calibur 3 needs a beast of a machine to run properly so your FPS are normal. I don't know why you're running God of War 2 in software mode, but that sounds about right.
Virtua Fighter 4 works fine and at good speeds, you probably have a very bad configuration.
very bad conf in PCSX ? i put screens here tomorow ... GoW in soft because of that green everything on hardware , i look on internet and many people have a same problem , maybe its fixed yet ?? the newest plugins i donload today and at evening i try it . its 11 march 2010 ... thanks for quick reply angel Smile
The new GSdx could fix the green screen problem. If it doesn't it means you have some kind of pirated/modified copy of the game and the emulator doesn't recognize it to apply the special fix (and we won't give support for that kind of illegal game)
i have a friend whit PS2 and i just borrow that games from him , all originals but isnt piracy simply that fact that we play PSX games on PC ? hehe ... sure is , i have to work on my config in PCSX little bit harder Smile thanks for advise ! you help me lot ! i solving this problem for month or something like that and i getting low on ideas ...
(03-25-2010, 01:57 PM)crues01 Wrote: i have a friend whit PS2 and i just borrow that games from him , all originals but isnt piracy simply that fact that we play PSX games on PC ? hehe ... sure is , i have to work on my config in PCSX little bit harder Smile thanks for advise ! you help me lot ! i solving this problem for month or something like that and i getting low on ideas ...

To run PCSX2 legally, you need a working PS2 and the original copy of the game disc. If you have those, the fact that you play it on a PC wouldn't make it piracy.

If you use a copied disc or iso from the internet THAT would be piracy.
Working full time to build new PC by the end of the year
bositman big thanks , 1 hour whit config , new 1888 + new plugins , GoW 2 - fps average 70 , int. res. 1280x1280 , 4 hw antialiasing , 1650x1080 res speed hacks enabled -- very little double vision -- almost perfect Smile and soulcalibur 3 whitout antialiasing same settings average 35 fps in combat ! CruesCool

(03-25-2010, 01:33 PM)Bositman Wrote: The new GSdx could fix the green screen problem. If it doesn't it means you have some kind of pirated/modified copy of the game and the emulator doesn't recognize it to apply the special fix (and we won't give support for that kind of illegal game)
i'm having the grey poligon glitch in katamari as well, can't really fix it sadly Sad

nevermind, i solved it