Cannot get PCSX2 to work at all
No, PixelShader3 is not available.

Sponsored links

Yeah, that is most probably your problem. A new graphics card should solve all that
[Image: newsig.jpg]
sorry wrong thread
uh if he got a bad video card, he won't be able make it to Pixel Shader 2.0,neverless 3.0
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
(03-02-2010, 01:23 PM)yarden24 Wrote: sorry wrong thread

Read the configuration guide and learn yourself.
http://pcsx2.net/guide.php

Also keep it in one thread ( http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-13239.html )
sorry for the mix up with the threads, accidently wrote my reply in this one instead of my own thread, and since youve closed my other thread ill just keep replying in this one,

ok ive tried the new plugin, and there is a huge improvment.
im using kingdom hearts 2 to test things out and im getting 60fps with dips to about 45

the strange thing is that bumping the internal res to up keeps the exact same fps (while looking much better) which seems odd to me, shouldnt it slow it down? and is there anyway to help performance a bit more to get a solid 60?
As long as your graphics card can take the extra load, increasing the internal resolution will not affect your FPS. Of course after a point, your graphics card will get maxed out causing FPS to drop.

You should try activating a couple of speed hacks (do NOT max them)
hmm well I tried the speedhacks and while there is a slight improvment they dont seem to be helping too much, are there specific ones I should use and others I shouldnt?
All can cause problems and EEcycle/VUsteal should almost never be set to max. It's expected, the hacks don't work very well with the particular game. That's all you can do
right well thanks for all the help

last question though it isnt directly related to the emulator you seem to know computers so I'll as anyway what about overclocking? how is it done, should it be, and will it help me run the emulator better?