Cannot get a single game to work! Please help me, I'm dying.
I'm fairly new to this kind of emulator stuff, but I do want to play some PS2 games badly. So I looked on the internet and setting up PCSX2. 
I then downloaded 2 games, The Sims and The Sims Bustin' Out, I am now downloading the third game to see if it's working. 
Well, both of them doesn't work. I did all sorts of thing online but I'm not going anywhere. For The Sims, it loads up juuust fine, but when
it comes to selecting things to load, like picking new hair, it crashes. For Bustin' Out it loads fine but when the game intro supposed to come in,
it did blackscreen on me. Please help me I need to play PS2 again. I love living in the past.

Oh, I forget to tell you my specs:

Processor: Intel i5-4570 3.20GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB

Sponsored links

(04-22-2017, 09:21 PM)Comlag Wrote: I then downloaded 2 games, The Sims and The Sims Bustin' Out, I am now downloading the third game to see if it's working. 

they wont help you since you are a pirate. Although sometimes they still help pirates when their emulog file shows pirated file names like  "(Europe) (En,De,Sv,No,Da)"   Go figure...
(04-22-2017, 10:28 PM)wheninrome Wrote: they wont help you since you are a pirate. Although sometimes they still help pirates when their emulog file shows pirated file names like  "(Europe) (En,De,Sv,No,Da)"   Go figure...

Please stop accusing mods of helping pirates. That's for us to decide. Thanks.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]