Cannot install Microsoft C++ 2015
(01-14-2016, 12:31 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: yes the redist installer is what you want, it install all the VC 32/64bit needed by the end user and  creater update it regularly

.net is "needed" it just if you run ngen commands after updating VC they wont compile correctly with out it .net

nor should .net be blocked. if you using win10 it might be getting block if you edited some system setting. if you let win10 auto install it doing it as "app" install which hit or miss. i had issue trying to install .net that way, dont remeber how i fixed it though .net was install as "app" on my end there for it not listed in programs and features. which if it was installed and not listed there it was done threw windows "apps"

it installed but i still cant get on it

Sponsored links

You can't install .NET Framework because your windows is not updated, go to control panel and check for new updates and install them, believe me I was having the same issue and I solved it this way
(01-14-2016, 12:54 AM)Lion4 Wrote: You can't install .NET Framework because your windows is not updated, go to control panel and check for new updates and install them, believe me I was having the same issue and I solved it this way

that could be what I did, as i did have pending installs, that need to reboot to finish installling after did that the install for .net work right
Not framework problem, it is because of missing file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
I asked many time the users to post that file but no one posted it. Maybe it is copyright.
Tongue 
Below is the log file. Please check it.
Having this same problem on my win8.1 laptop
Maybe because of no service pack on my pc
I've read that you need windows update KB2999226? I've tried searching for that on windows update but it does not appear, I tried downloading it separately from the microsoft website but it said the update wasn't applicable to this computer.