Cannot load savestate any longer
Hey all
I am new to Emulator, so I hope to learn from you all here. I downloaded the nightly update version and had so far no issues playing, saving a state (I always save to the same state/overwrite), but this time, after an update, I have an error message saying "Failed to Load Save State: CAnnot load this savestate. The state is an unsupported version."

Is there a way to revert, without me losing the 16 hours of game progress? Is there any advice in general for the future (I guess never update while playing the same game is one>?)

Thanks in Advance

Sponsored links

savestates aren't cross-versions compatible.
Load from a memcard
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Smile 
(11-08-2022, 06:40 PM)jesalvein Wrote: savestates aren't cross-versions compatible.
Load from a memcard

could you please talk me through here step-by-step what to do to save my game progress? I read similar before what you posted, I never saw an explanation for the casual gamer how that is done. Thanks in advance, mate !
How do you save your game when you play it on your PS2 ?
(11-08-2022, 07:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: How do you save your game when you play it on your PS2 ?

ok then, I guess I know what you mean.
Quote:The last time I had a PS2 was 22 years ago
[
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.