Cannot map xbox one controller!
Hi, sorry if this has been previously posted but I think I have exhausted this entire site as well as google & also YouTube. I have installed Pcsx2 1.4.0 and everything is set up. my only issue is trying to map the buttons on my xbox one controller. I have seen the method to do it and no one else seems to have the same issue as me. when I try to assign a button, in the ' PC control " margin is saves as " Z axis " then when I try to assign a different button it just replaces the one I just assigned. the controller is responsive in the ' test device ' section.

Sponsored links

XInput controllers usually don't need configuration
Did you tried deleting the LilyPad.ini from the inis folder and just run a game
(04-29-2020, 02:03 PM)vsub Wrote: XInput controllers usually don't need configuration
Did you tried deleting the LilyPad.ini from the inis folder and just run a game
I just tried that and unfortunately it hasn't worked. I followed a tutorial on YouTube and he said to clear all buttons and re do. since then I've had this issue! do you think Id benefit from uninstalling and reinstalling? thanks for you advice Cool
What about if you delete the ini,then run pcsx2,go to the lilypad settings and hit hit ok
When you test the gamepad,does any of the analogs changes the value by just barely touching the analog

On which XInput device number do you double click to test the gamepad?
(04-29-2020, 02:41 PM)vsub Wrote: What about if you delete the ini,then run pcsx2,go to the lilypad settings and hit hit ok
When you test the gamepad,does any of the analogs changes the value by just barely touching the analog

On which XInput device number do you double click to test the gamepad?
I have managed to fix it! I just needed to install windows drivers for my controller. thanks very much for your help! now time to play Bully for the first time in 10 years!!!  Laugh
Help!
I have installed pcsx2 correctly, I have an acer with nvidia geforce gtx , but with any iso's the program doesn t running. Someone can help me? When i run complete or fast The program suddenly close after 2 second
(04-29-2020, 03:47 PM)tony90 Wrote: Help!
I have installed pcsx2 correctly, I have  an acer with nvidia geforce gtx , but with any iso's the program doesn t running. Someone can help me? When i run complete or fast The program suddenly close after 2 second
Hi, I followed these steps and my set up worked fine (barring controller issues) https://youtu.be/1q9BFKJKjqQ hope this helps