Cannot move in GOW
Hello,

I was able to make my gow cd to work on pcsx but i cannot move in game ! I mean i can attack, jump or go into menus but i cannot turn or move ! I don't know what is wrong and up,down,left and right buttons won't work...

Any suggestions ?

Sponsored links

My guess is you did not configure your gamepad plugin correctly. Does any other game work?
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
(02-20-2009, 06:27 PM)VeaaC Wrote: My guess is you did not configure your gamepad plugin correctly. Does any other game work?

Yes, yes every other game work just fine..
what are the best setting to play god of war, i mean the configuration of the emulator, i just got the new snap and plugins and i have to reconfigure the emu and im a little lost, help anyone plz Smile
Have you tried both digital and analog control? Have you configured both?
(02-20-2009, 06:59 PM)VeaaC Wrote: Have you tried both digital and analog control? Have you configured both?

What do you mean by that ??

BTW : I used to be able to roll (to only 1 direction) but now I can2t even do that...
Yes, I had a similar problem with DMC. Than, I bound controls to gamepad analog controls and it worked.
The PS2 gamepad has analog controls in addition to the digital ones. Some games require you to use one specific control scheme - you cannot choose between analog and digital.
Have you configured both the digital input and the analog one in your input plugin?.
you might need to hit the analog button too (this happened with me on .hack/infection) as stupid as it sounds, it might work