Cannot run any games. Please help.
I have tried running a couple different games but haven't gotten anywhere. I've tried many different settings, I've used the newest Beta version of PCSX2 and version 0.9.6. I keep getting two errors, regardless of program version, plugins, and settings. Here are my errors.

<EE> Tlb Miss, addr=0x8 [load]
<EE> PC: 0x00238940 Cycle:0x3bacd289

Sponsored links

maybe your pc is overclocked?
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

what games have you tried?
What is your PC specs? What games did you try? Does the same happen if you run the BIOS only? (use cdvdnull driver plugin and run PCSX2 by "file > run cd/dvd" to try)
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-19-2009, 01:46 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What is your PC specs? What games did you try? Does the same happen if you run the BIOS only? (use cdvdnull driver plugin and run PCSX2 by "file > run cd/dvd" to try)

2.1 GHz Dual Core with 2GB DDR2 RAM, 512 MB Video Card. I've tried Guitar Hero 1, 2, and 3, and Final Fantasy 12. Guitar Hero Smash Hits loads up but when it gets to the screen talking about the Memory Card, the FPS drops to 2.11/second and I can't get past that screen.
Ok and what are your PCSX2 settings and Graphics plugin settings? Are your "config > cpu" settings all enabled?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Never mind. I did some research and found out that my video card, being onboard on a laptop, isn't good enough for most the settings on here. Hopefully a less powerful version of this emulator comes out. I got my games working finally but all stayed at around 2-10% FPS on all parts besides cinematics.

Regardless, good job to the makers of PCSX2 for having a working emulator with so many options.